Monday, July 13, 2009

BACK in BLACK

After a looooong hiatus from blogging and pretty much any internet use (!!!), I'm back. It's been a hectic couple of months for me and I've been under the weather all month (colds, bronchitis... all that good stuff!) Leave it to me to get sick during the summer. It's the worst. Most of my outfits lately were definitely not camera worthy, but finally, I'm beginning to feel 100% better! Yay! I'm excited to catch up on all my blog reading! And enjoy what is left of the summer. Here's my work look.












Dress: Target; Belt: vintage; bracelet: F21; shoes: Nine West

Have a great day!!!




2 comments:

  1. you look great...glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.! You look so beautiful. I LOVE your outfit. Black dress, Nine West shoes and accessories are absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete