Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dreary day, Lace Top

blouse: Express; pants: NY&Co.; maryjanes: Nine West

Another dreary day in Texas with ominous clouds across the sky. Extremely humid which made for frizzy hair, and I haven't been feeling well lately. :(


I bought this top at Express. It's silk which I love and it has lace on the top and the bottom, very feminine. I wanted to wear light pants because I was tired of all the dark colors, so I found this pair of NY and Co. that I bought a while back. Unfortunately, they don't have pockets so I had to carry my iPhone with me all day. I have these Nine West suede maryjanes in several colors. Love them! I had a long beaded necklace on with this outfit but I took it off during lunch and forgot to put it back on. Hmmph!


2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you said that we don't wear cowboy boots all the time...or ever! I'm from Houston so I know! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete