Thursday, July 16, 2009

Purple Heys!





Dress: F21(Love 21 collection); shoes: Jessica Simpson; necklace:gift; hairband: Goody ;)

Saw a billboard a while ago that said that, and it was the only title I could think of using with this post. This dress is from the new love 21 line by F21. I have bought a few items from there and really like them. The dress is totally work appropriate and a nice length. The shoes I bought in a pinch when I was at a conference back in February, and I needed dressy, easy to walk in shoes, because the ones I had brought with me weren't made for walking. They are my first pair of Jessica Simpson shoes and are actually pretty comfy. Forgot to remove my hairband off my wrist. Oops...


So after a long, SUCCESSFUL work day, my hubby and I had some errands to run in the evening. We went out to eat at a great Mexican restaurant afterwards (darn, should have taken pics of the huge plates we got). I'm so glad I am off tomorrow and am looking forward to getting my hair done (YEAH!!!) while my hubby goes fishing. Hope he catches dinner for the night.
I love getting my hair done but am dreading sitting in the salon chair for the hours it takes, especially in this Texas heat (hello 100 degrees, ugh), but I've been putting it off for too long, now. I'm thinking about going lighter with my hair color, maybe cutting off a few inches, or doing highlights. Hmm... what to do?






1 comment:

  1. I love that dress! I always love getting my hair done...it is like the only time that I can be totally mindless and relaxed!

    ReplyDelete