Friday, March 6, 2009

Grown-up Ballerina




Wrap sweater: The Limited; Skirt: Target; heels: nine west; pearl jewelry: Gifted

TGIF! I felt like a ballerina in this outfit all day, since the skirt has a slight pouf to it. I was drawn to the dyeing on the skirt and that it wasn't all black. I'm a fan of wrap shirts, and this is a cashmere/silk blend that feels so great on my skin. It was sunny today so I gave my legs some fresh air with the heels.



I'm so glad it is Friday as I have a relaxing weekend planned, and it has been a busy week. I'm finally watching Confessions of a Shopaholic today. I just finished reading Shopaholic Takes Manhattan. It was hilarious and I'm hoping the movie doesn't disappoint! Plus I love Isla Fischer. She's adorable. Of course, I made a deal with the hubs that I'd go with him to Watchmen. I don't know too much about it, but we plan to enjoy our dates with each other this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute outfit...those shoes are fabulous! I read all of the shopaholic books, but haven't had time to see the film...hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete