Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Date Night




Dress: Express; belt: Anne Klein; heels: Nine West



So the majority of the time I am in my work wear. Not that I'm complaining. I love working in a professional atmosphere and doing what I love. But every now and then I have my moments where I'd rather wear something super relaxed and comfy too work, and then there are times, when I want to dress up and wear one of the really cute dresses that hang longingly in my closet. Well, my hubs and I recently took time out of our busy schedules for a nice, fun date night. We went to dinner and caught a movie at midnight. We stayed out really late, got icecream, and just enjoyed each others company. I thought it was the perfect opportunity to pull out this little silk dress. I added the pink accessories to pop against the black. I'm hoping for more 'date nights' in the future!!

2 comments:

  1. You look pretty!!! I am obsessed with those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, you are looking HOT! :) the pink is such a great accent.

    ReplyDelete