Thursday, March 5, 2009

Brains in my head... and feet in my shoes.




Button Down shirt dress: Target- Mossimo; Tights: Betsey Johnson; Shoes: Isaac Mizrahi for Target; Bracelets: Express; Belt: Bitten by SJP (the only item I got to purchase before S&B closed down) :(




It has been a very busy week for me, and unfortunately, most of my outfits this week have been thrown together with very little thought, but today I had to look especially presentable. It's still a bit cool in the mornings, so I figured I would break out a pair of tights today and don a shirt dress. This dress is super comfy and gives me the professional look I need. Of course, a pair of bright shoes always makes my day better. These are by Isaac Mizrahi for Target and have a really cute button detail on the front. I think they look a lot more expensive than what they were. Well since it's already Thursday, I am looking forward to the weekend!



Oh yes, today I was in the mood to try cooking a new meal, and I found a great recipe thanks to this new app that I downloaded to my iPhone. It's called Dinner Spinner by one of my favorite websites, allrecipe.com . I chose what type of meal I wanted, the main ingredient, and the time I had to make it. I got a list of recipes directly on my iphone and after skimming thru them I settled on this recipe for Quick Chicken Divan. I made a few adjustments, like adding frozen peas and a dash of cayenne pepper, and it was delicious! Click here if you'd like to try making this quick, easy and tasty meal for yourself.












2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the app...I will totally download that!!

    You look great...I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete