Thursday, August 27, 2009

Stay-cation


Dress: F21; sandals: Nine West



(sshhh, don't tell hubs I posted this pic ... LOL!) hubs wearing: Express shirt; Levi's jeans


With the busy month my hubs and I have had (including celebrating our 1 year anniversary; several friends and MY b-day), we haven't had much time to travel :(, but luckily we're not too far away from the beach and we try to head out as often as possible for some fun in the sun. For my bday, recently we went sightseeing around the area like a bunch of tourists and actually had a lot of fun. It's something we hadn't done as a couple, since we used to visit these places as children all the time, long before we met. Since it was a SPECIAL occasion, so I thought I'd dress up a little, even though it was really hot. The dress is from the Love 21 at F21 and I really like the design. The shoes weren't too bad for walking around. We went out to eat afterwards and overall had a great day in each other's company for a really good price!

No comments:

Post a Comment