Monday, August 3, 2009

Blue Paisley


shirt: GAP; skirt: Express; shoes: Macy's; bracelet: F21


Ya, I listen to country, sometimes. And BRAD Paisley is one of my faves. Anywho, it's back to a normal work week for me, which means no more extended weekends. I'm gearing up for a busy month. I love August. My birthday is around the corner, and this weekend I get to celebrate my BIG ONE year anniversary with my husband. I can't believe it's been a year already! I'm nost sure what gift to get him. I know he's been wanting a Playstation 3 for awhile, but then he also hinted at wanting an XBOX 360. He's not really a huge gamer, but I know he'd like one for when he has downtime, which isn't often. Plus, we'll be able to rock out with RockBAND! I will probably just let him pick. We have plans to get away for the weekend, so that'll be fun. I'm counting down the days!

The shirt has a cool paisley, snowflake looking print. The crisp white skirt is very cool, and I love these shoes and always feel like I can't wear them enough!

5 comments:

  1. I love the white...and I love Brad Paisley!!

    I'm doing better hun, thank you SO much for your kind words! Just trying to keep my head up!

    Love, liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this beautiful shirt reminds me of the GUCCI blue floral pattern as seen on the runway a couple of years ago (in a Cruise collection). Just lovely! Gorgeous outfit!
    xoxo, Sofie
    (www.modediktat.de)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband is on the 360 all of the time!

    I love this outfit, so feminine and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, like your style too!!!! Love the paisley :)

    ReplyDelete