Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Skirting the Issue





blouse: Express; skirt: Tulle; shoes: Oh Deer

I am so tired, but I still had the urge to blog about my outfit for the day. I got this skirt from Tulle and absolutely loved the print so much that I bought a dress in the same print. I got a really good deal on a couple of items from the site and found the quality of the clothing really good. Oh, and they donate a portion of amount you spend to one of their selected charities, which is awesome. Doing some good while you shop! I would have preferred to wear a white tank in this 100+ weather, but that wouldn't fly at my job, so a white button down was the best I could do. The red shoes, I love. I'm addicted to buying red shoes and cannot be stopped! ;)

It was such a busy day today at work and then I had a meeting where I had to make crafty projects for a big event I'm helping out with, but it was fun. Now I'm just so drained and really can't wait for our anniversary weekend! No concrete plans yet, but we'll see where the road takes us!

2 comments: